Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011

So, I haven't been a very good blogger lately... I really need to work on that. You would think that during the summer I would have more time to blog but I don't. I will try to keep this blog updated more. So, I put some more of my running time on my running page. You should go check it out:). The last two running entries were really fun because I ran with Caroline. I mean what better motivation than to run faster then your best friend? ;) I think I actually work harder when I work out with Caroline because we have a competition... constantly. But we wouldn't have it any other way. I'm getting ready to go the gym and hopefully run 25 minutes and do some weight lifting. After that, at home I'm going to do some sit ups, push ups, and plank especially for Caroline. My workouts from now until the first week of August (which is like next week) are going to be pretty intense. I have soccer camp coming up that's 2 1/2 hours every night all week. I've done it before but I want to be able to do it better this time around:). Well, i guess I better head off to the gym before it gets too late. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love competition:) I always have fun when we run together:) By the end of the summer I have to be able to run for an hour...

    ReplyDelete