Sunday, September 11, 2011

"We will never forget..."

As I was thinking about what to post on here in remembrance of 9/11, I decided on a video tribute I found last year that I really think was a good video. Unfortunately, YouTube isn't working so I couldn't post it. So, what I'm about to post is from me. It's truly original.

I'm sure we all remember where on September 11, 2001. I was only 4 but I remember almost everything that happened that day. I wasn't old enough to really grasp what had happened but, I knew it was bad. Very bad. As I got older, I did more research about it. Every new fact that I learned made it harder for me. I mean I was having a hard time grasping that fact that that many people died. It wasn't fair. As I got older and understood more, I realized the importance of us remembering. I also learned that there is a difference between saying you'll never forget and actually getting choked up when you say you will never forget. My point is, there's a difference between that people who just say they will never forget and those who truly mean they will never forget. I would like to encourage you to just say a little prayer for the families of those who died on September 11, 2001. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

"We will never forget..."

No comments:

Post a Comment