Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Saturday Goes Down in the Books...

Well, here we are at the end of another Saturday. Today has been a good day for me:). This morning I had my last soccer game of the season and we won (our first win this season)! It's kinda pitiful but we tried... :) Then we came home and watched to OSU-Penn State game and OSU won! Go bucks! Now I am getting ready to watch the USC-Florida game which should be a very good game and it's also a very important game! I hope your Saturday has been a good one and if not, there's always tomorrow and we get to go to church! That should brighten up your day:) Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Good post, but the only game you didn't talk about was the Clemson game:) That is really the only important game:) Just kidding!! I'll see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah yeah... now lets think about what you just said... I believe that is a matter of opinion and you and I both know, I'm right:P
    jk love ya:)

    ReplyDelete