Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh My Goodness... It's Almost Christmas Break!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited that Christmas break is in 2 days!!!!! I am so tired of school! But it will come and go soon enough... Can you believe that Christmas is 10 days from today??? I can't... it's gone by way too fast. Well, I have been sick for last 13 days and I honestly do not know how many times I am going to have to blow my nose to get everything out of it! I have got to be past the million mark. ;) But through I have had to think about being thankful... it could be worse... I guess it's hard for us to just automatically be thankful in situations like that but we need to try. :D Well, I guess I better go and finish all of my homework before I go to get a haircut... Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment