Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday Night...

Yesterday was my cousin's birthday... Last night was my cousins 'birthday party'... I say it like this but it wasn't really a party party... anyway.... We had a great time... well... at least I did:D We went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries and then we went to see Chronicles of Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader and it was amazing!!!!! I just can't wait to get that movie! If you're going to see make sure you see it in 3-D though... I think that helped it be so amazing:) Well, I should probably go and get ready for the day... a little bit late but I don't care because it's the first day of Christmas break!!!! Hope y'all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The movie was definitely cool in 3D!!! I had a great time!!! Now we need to plan Christmas...

    ReplyDelete