Saturday, August 20, 2011

oh goodness...

School has started. It feels like my life is over. But everyone has to do it... Oh well. I tend to write in short sentences for some reason. It's kinda weird... a high-schooler typing in 3 to 5 word sentences instead of 30 to 50. Of course you know I'm just kidding:). Back to school... since I have school now, my blog will be on the very bottom of my to do list... right next to watching tv. I know all you guys are probably gonna start crying because you're gonna miss me so much:). Because I mean who wouldn't miss me? I'm clearly the greatest person that ever lived right? And I'm humble;). (There is no need to worry about what I just said... nothing that I said is true and I know that... I'm not crazy... or that prideful... though I am very prideful... I am human) So, now that I have informed you why I haven't been posting I guess I should go eat breakfast. I hope y'all have a totally awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment