Friday, August 12, 2011

Toast and Milk

I had toast and milk for breakfast. I just thought I'd let you know that absolutely useless information. But anyway, my main reason for doing this post is just to give you an update about life. Last Thursday we had friends from Ohio come to our house and they stayed until Wednesday of this week. We totally had a blast. I made a video of us having the time of our lives but it wouldn't upload. Sigh. Hopefully I will eventually get it uploaded:). I have quite a few pictures but I won't put them all up now. Actually I think I might save that for another post.

Soccer practice started this week. Last week was camp and it was kinda killer. Not that that made sense or anything;). It was really hot and that was the main reason it was killer. Soccer practice last night was pretty fun. I even had fun doing fitness at the beginning and end because "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". That's been my motto along with my favorite verse, Matthew 19:26 ~ And Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, But with God all things are possible." Thinking those two things kinda helps that feeling of "I'm gonna die" go away:).

Well, I guess I'm gonna go so I don't bore you to death. Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment