Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Saturday Goes Down in the Books...

Well, actually Saturday isn't over yet... oh well:). I just got in from cutting the grass... I cleaned my little nasty self up and now I'm gettin' ready to go and study for my last Science and History tests! I can't believe Monday is my last day of school!!! Since school will be over very very soon I will hopefully have more time to update my blog... hopefully with more pictures than words:). I had my last piano practice on Wednesday, I had my last soccer practice on Thursday, and Monday will be my last day of school! Since everything is pretty much over for the summer I will have time to do things that I have been putting off... like organizing my closet again... cleaning out the garage for some extra cash... maybe washing the cars also to get some extra money:)... and hopefully I can do some soccer camps this summer. One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go fishing on the river and swimming at my grandparents pool so hopefully I will be able to do that almost every weekend:). Well, I better go and study for my tests... hope y'all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment