Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer :)

During last summer (toward the end) I was really excited about starting school, getting into a routine, doing something that nothing... Now I absolutely cannot wait until summer! I am literally counting down the days until I can be free from this prison adults call school. I'm sure my view of school will change when I'm like 30 something... maybe. If the only subject I had to take was History I would be totally fine. Even if I had History and like Reading or Bible... but Math, Science, and English really get me... and what's bad is they're not even that hard! Oh well... I only have about 2 more weeks of school... :) I am super excited about our beach trip:) When this family goes to the beach we become the definition of relaxing. We do nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm not going to get into that right now because that will make me start complaining about school and how it should be outlawed... :) Well, much to my dismay, I still have homework to do so I better go and do it... I will try and post a picture of the beach later today... Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment