Saturday, April 30, 2011

it's 9 o'clock...

it's actually 8:52 but whatever... I know I said I wouldn't have time to update my blog after I got home today... and I don't... but I am. I don't really know what I'm gonna talk about... After I cut the grass and blew off the driveway, we went to watch my sister do a mud run. I have to admit it was more amusing then anything else but I am proud of her. She walked away alive, breathing, and with no injuries. She is sore and a little swollen but, that's to be expected. I mean it's first mud run... what should I expect? Anyone who knows Ashley should know that she's not the 'outside' type of girl. I am. She isn't. It's as simple as that. For me to see my pink lovin', diamond wearing, cute as a button sister going head first into a mud puddle the size of a glorified kiddy pool and then to see her finish out that whole thing... through more mud... it was amazing. Will she ever do it again? I don't know... probably because she's just cool like that. A bit of a change of subject... tonight once we got home me and my neighbors discovered that the three eggs we have been watching in my back yard had hatched!... well 2 of the 3 have. Another thing to add to my good mood:). Y'all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment