Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh well...

Seems like keeping up on my blog isn't my thing so I'm not even gonna say anything about trying to get better;). I don't think I've posted anything about me starting karate or anything like that.... but I did start karate I think about 5 weeks ago. It's awesome:). Not many of my soccer skills carry over though... but fitness is definitely a must. Every Monday night my Dad and I go to cardio combat which is basically just a killer workout for 50 minutes. Every Tuesday and Thursday we have regular karate class. I love all of it (even though I got sick this past Monday;)). I'm still writing songs... more or less. I have some lyrics with no music and some music with no lyrics;).

A few weeks ago you might've noticed my statuses about my Unle Eddie in the hospital. Well, he was very, very close to losing his life but the Lord spared him and he is doing much better now. My grandma stayed with us for about 2 weeks so that was fun. :) But through that whole situation I just saw God working everything out in a way that only He knew would work. No human could've ever had a plan better than that. What a wonderful God we serve who works everything out for our good and His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment