Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hey;)

I am almost completely recovered from my concussion. Hopefully pictures from my awesome (and somewhat dangerous) week will be here soon. I forgot to mention that K (one of three most awesome kids on my street) got saved last Sunday. I was sooo excited and she was too! She's only 8 but she's more mature than me at times. Well, maybe that's an overstatement but you get the idea. Then the next night my other neighbor whose 8 and name is Kylie got saved. ( I know it's confusing) It was truly an awesome week!
We got to beat each other up at karate last night with our belts. Haha just kidding... Sensei has us doing some really cool drills with our belts. It was really fun. And I always enjoy doing kata. Summer has been awesome so far. Next week I'll be at camp and I'm sure that will be awesome (assuming I don't get another concussion) Well, on that note, I have floors to clean and laundry to put away so adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment