Friday, June 22, 2012

Well...

Here I am almost a month into summer and I haven't posted anything at all. My summer has been great so far... especially this week. Neighborhood Bible Time has been a blast. I have made many memories... and injuries. Every single person that has been at NBT has at least one bruise I'm sure. Although I took home the gold on Wednesday night... While trying to make it all the way across the tarp on my feet (which was covered in baby shampoo and sprayed by the firefighter) I got half way across and my feet slid out from under me. One concussion later I still don't remember falling but I'm sure I didn't black out or anything. At least I got people to laugh;). Also I gave people a pretty good run for their money by diving over the four foot big ball and landing on my right knee and elbow. Yet again I got the most laughs... ;) It's been an awesome week and it's going to be an awesome summer. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment