Friday, June 1, 2012

Here I sit

Here I sit on my bed in our beach house. Well, the beach house we're renting for the week. It's our seventh day on vacation and I worn myself out with fun. Well, fun and my Dad but they're kind of one and the same. I am looking forward to getting back home although I'm not ready for vacation to end. It will be fun hanging out with friends, doing stuff with church, writing new music, organizing, etc. I am excited for what this summer has to offer. At church we have lots of pontential for new families and kids that will be greatly welcomed. It's all really exciting. I will be working on my music more intently. I will be doing extra work ahead (and behind) on school to make sure my high school years count. I will spending time with God studying His word and seeking His will. I will be organizing my room, the gym, the den, etc. because I'm just so OCD. I will training more significantly and hopefully work on strengthening my knee. I will start running again no matter how bad my knee hurts. I'm gonna get more tan than I already am. I going to spend most of my time outside, at the pool, or on the river... of course with some of my most favorite people. I am looking forward to the rest of my life. This is the first day of the rest of my life and I'm going to make it count. Make it stand out. Make it mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment