Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, I hope all of you are having a great morning. I am. Mainly because I am so physched about heading up to the mountains today! I have been looking forward to this for weeks. I will definitely have pictures to bring back and show you guys. I still don't have a camera but my awesome new ipod touch (which I showed you in my post yesterday) have a camera on it... well two actually but they work like one. You know what I mean right? Anyway, I have that and my phone and of course my Mom will have her camera. Well, I guess I better go and get my stuff ready to go and then get myself ready for church. But I will post a few pictures up here since I am so behind on posting. Have a great week!
my beast new cleats:)

our youth group had a bonfire one Wednesday night... so much fun:)

this is what you look like after a soccer game if you played hard;)

yes our temps did get up to 109... but they got higher... I just didn't have time to get that picture... oh well;)

No comments:

Post a Comment