Saturday, November 12, 2011

So yeah...

I have totally failed at keeping this blog even remotely up to date. I apologize. I mean I know how it annoying to get into a blog and then the person never posts anything. Not that that many people are into my blog but I thought I'd just throw that out there. So, my life has been slightly less boring during the time I haven't posted. My life has been kind of up and down lately but more on that later. I just wanted to give a slight update on my life... not a big, long, drawn-out post about every area of my life. That would be weird. ;) So, soccer season is basically over... my last game(s) were last weekend but practices go through December 1st. Of course I'm not complaining:). School has been very, very busy. I hardly have time for anything else. But, that's the life of a teenager. Well, a teenager that is an athlete and doesn't just float through school if you catch my drift. Oh and I almost forgot... I have started saying things like "if you catch my drift" and "well, I guess you're not the sharpest pitchfork in the barn..." and please don't ask why... *cough*Dad*cough*... ;) But anyway this post ended up being way longer than I had planned and I haven't even put up any pictures yet! Oh well... one very important thing I have learned recently is that things can't always be planned... they happen by suprise the majority of the time. Not that that applies to a blog post but you know what I mean. :)

so these are my awesome new running shoes... I LOVE Nike Air:D

so my Dad was supposed be doing this jump and he was like 'focusing' I think so of course I just had to interupt that;)

believe it or not that is my heart:) see the cross? ;)

my sissy and Jackson... love them both! :)

one of those "only in the south..." things... it says " DO NOT TOUCH! Fire ants and insectiside!" lol

 that's right... I am the proud new owner of an ipod touch and I LOVE it:)

my lovely creation:) btw... my record is 4 second is case you were wondering:)

me and my bestie Caroline at the football game:) good times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment