Saturday, November 19, 2011

That's What I Love About... Saturday;)

Yes. I do know that the title of the song is 'That's What I Love About Sunday' but it's not Sunday... So, it's been almost a week since I last posted and that's mainly because I was on vacation from Sunday through Wednesday and then I have school Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I would've posted yesterday but my awesome Grandma came over and spent the evening with me since my parents were leaving. I would've stayed by myself but I figure if you have to oppurtunity to spend time with people you love don't take advantage of it... so I didn't;).

I just got back in from running with my Daddy :). I only ran about 2.5 miles... my Dad's still out running... my guess is he's gonna run about 5 miles. I'm glad that I have a very fit Dad but I hate the fact that he can out run me... give it a couple years... I'm not a long-term runner... I'm a sprinter... oh well;). The rest of my day will be spent cleaning the house for Thanksgiving, doing homework, and helping my Dad with the Christmas lights outside (don't worry we're not turning them on till after Thanksgiving). We have a lot to do this year for Thanksgiving... this is will be the first year that we're having it at our house. Because of that, we have a lot of cleaning to do. Our house isn't a disaster or anything but things need to be picked up, dusted, and vacuumed. Well, I guess I better go and start my work so I can have some free time later:). Below are some pictures of our vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment