Monday, November 21, 2011

My True Love

I thought I'd do another post for today... I'm not quite sure why... especially since I just did one but I realized I haven't talked about something (that I am very passionate about) for a long time. Can you guess what it is? Running. The past couple months my running has gone way down but only because fitness at soccer has gone way up... and I had a couple injuries I had to get healed up. But on Saturday I ran 2.5 miles with my Daddy and it was amazing:). No matter how many times I get out there and start running the feeling never gets old. It almost makes you feel invincible... well... at least for the first couple miles... then that feeling slowly fades away if you know what I mean. Well, as soon as my Mom gets home I'm goin' out for another run. Not sure how far today... depends on my knee... and what my determination is... ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment