Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Great Weekend

Well, you might have wondered about my twitter statuses... they wouldn't have made sense unless you knew where I was. But we were in Ohio from Friday to Monday. We had an awesome time:). We went up because our old pastor was retiring. We didn't get up there till about 7 on Friday so we didn't do much then. Saturday was fun. I went with Paul to the church to help the youth group set up for Sunday... that was fun. I saw a ton of people I hadn't seen in years. The girls hadn't changed much... they just got a little taller;). The boys are a different story... The boys that used to be short and annoying are now tall and really cute. ;) Sunday was awesome. My face was sore the whole day because I was smiling literally the whole time we were at church. I still can't get over how big all the kids have gotten... I mean I've obviously gotten taller since I was 9 but I don't notice me as much... since I see myself everyday;). Well, it was back to school today. I can't say I'm excited about school but it wasn't a totaly drag... I don't hate school... at least not all the time;). So, I'm gonna finish watching Biggest Loser and then get my hiney to bed. Goodnight y'all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment