Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Wednesday...

I know it's only 9:30 but I'm literally following alseep. Oh well. Did you guys hear Jack got his halo off today? That pretty much made my day. It's just amazing seeing how strong and joyful he can be. It kinda makes me wonder how I would respond in that situation. But hands down, Jack's a huge role model for kids everywhere.

I crashed my scooter three times today... although, I was sitting down on the scooter 2 out of 3 times. The other time I didn't actually fall... I caught myself. The weather was awesome today. We had a blast outside. I'm sure that will be the same for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll find some people to take pictures of us outside because I know that y'all are dying to see what we do out there;). Idk... it's just an idea. Honestly, my thoughts are kinda all over the place right now because I'm so stinkin' tired. With that I'm just gonna tell y'all goodnight and post something in the morning. Hope y'all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment