Saturday, May 28, 2011

home at last:)

That's right. Our family is back from the beach. Sadly. We had a blast but, we knew it had to end. Hopefully sometime within the next week I will have all of the beach pictures up on their own personal page. There are way too many to put in one post. I would work on it this evening but I have to unpack and get a shower and eat supper and go to bed... but probably not in that order. :) The beach is one of the highlights of our year. Like I said before, our family at the beach is the definition of rest and relaxation. It's awesome. Even though we love the beach, I was glad to be home. Not even paradise can replace my home. Well, I need to go get everything done... but don't worry I will be working on that page so you can see Ashley (not my sister) and some gnarly body surfing by me and my Dad. Hope you have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment