Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monday Sunrise






Well , you might have guessed that I haven't put all of the pictures up yet. I don't know if I ever will get all of them up... in a post that is. Hopefully once we get back I will have all the pictures and videos ready and I will create a beach page so you can see them whenever you want. I would love to put together a slide show instead of just putting pictures on there because that would take forever. I'm sure most of you know that a slide show of pictures with music is a whole lot better than one without music so if you have any ideas about what songs would work I would love to hear about it! I'm open to all and any suggestions. I hope I haven't bored you to death with my beach pictures but if I have feel free to tell me... you won't hurt my feelings:) Maybe I will post more pictures later... If not, I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment