Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update

Well, I haven't done a post in a while... Well, I haven't done a post in a while about anything interesting... ;) Since school got out nothing has been going on that's significant. I haven't gotten hurt (bad) recently;). I had soccer tryouts last night and then again tomorrow night. I am counting down the days until something exciting happens and you will just to wait to find out what that is:). I discovered that you're never too old for chalk and that riding a scooter barefoot for several hours will rub your foot raw... and it hurts:). I have also been learning that I'm old enough for my wants not to hurt me. I already have so much but I keep asking for more. I need to stop doing that:). I have been looking for a 5k for me and some other people to do once school gets out but haven't found one yet. I discovered that orange juice can fly. Hint: while shaking said orange juice hold the lid shut... That's another story for another day... I also beat my time in running a mile to 6:50! Which I am extremely excited about... although, my knee didn't agree with me... we're still working on that:). Well, I guess I better go before you guys get bored with this... or maybe y'all aren't A.D.D. like I am:) Have a great day!

1 comment: