Thursday, May 12, 2011

two miles...

We both ran and walked two miles. My sister is doing this 5k training thing and to start out it has you doing this walk/run thing... I was along for the ride! Normally I run by my self because there's is no one else to run with me but last night Ashley said that she would get up early and we could run together. Our time was not terrible but there's room for improvement:) We did 2 miles in 35min 27sec. I'm sure some people that read this will laugh but remember I ran a mile in 6min 58sec. :) So, I will continue training like I have been for the past two weeks and hopefully will run a 5k sometime towards the beginning of fall... so it won't be too hot! I'm really starting to get nervous about soccer tryouts next week... but I remember that verse, Philippians 4:6-Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. By the time soccer tryouts roll around I will have that verse memorized:). Well, I will probably do another post sometime today... if not I should be able to do one tomorrow! Y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment