Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bring on the Weekend:D

Although it's rainy today I'm still planning on having an awesome weekend:D. I kinda wish it was still Friday though... then I have today to look forward to but it's not so I'm just gonna enjoy it:). So, have you looked at my blog list lately? My Dad's (He Must Increase, I Must Decrease) been posting pretty regularly (and yes I'm pretty shocked about that;)). My best friend Caroline (Days Go By) has been on her blog hardly at all... but hey she's been busy with school;). Mary Shelley (While I'm Waiting) has been pretty good about posting regularly:). My sister, Ashley(I just forgot the name of her blog... she changes it so many times I can't keep track;)) has been posting semi regularly;). Keep checking in on Jack to see how he's doing... it's pretty exciting just seeing how fast he's made all that progress... that kid is unstoppable. So, check my blog list regularly if you feel like it... or if you don't. ;) Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment