Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Verse of the Day ~ February 1, 2012

Psalm 73:21-24 ~ Thus my heart was grieved, And I was vexed in my mind. I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.


While reading those verses did you happen to wonder if it was talking about us? Because all those things are (or were) true for us. Our heart was greived; our minds are vexed; we're foolish and ignorant; we were like a beast before God. But you wanna know what? God is still with us. He never left our side. He's even holding our right hand to guide us with His counsel and one day receive us to glory. Isn't that wonderful? We were (and still are) dirty rotten sinners but God is willing to completely forgive us for all of that. Just thought those verses were encouraging:). Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to know that God's always watching over you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete