Saturday, February 4, 2012

Goodnight Everyone...

It's feels really weird going to be this early on a Saturday night... but it's a good thing. Maybe I'll actually get up in enough time to eat breakfast before we leave for church instead of in the car on the way to church... ;). Well, if you saw my twitter updates you're probably wondering what in the world I was talking about. Hopefully all of you will know exactly what pretty soon... oh the suspense. ;) jk. I did write another song and this one actually has words:). I got the sheet music printed up today but that was just the rough draft... I hope to have it completely finished by the end of the week. :) So, no more wondering... that's what it was about:). Hope y'all have a great night and a great Sunday! :)

<3Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment