Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Morning Saturday:)

I've missed Saturday ever so much. And I have a feeling I'm not the only one;). I know of at least one other person who was ready for the weekend...;). Got any awesome plans for the weekend? Wanna hear mine???????????? haha if you don't you might as well go ahead and stop reading now:P. But we're going to the movies and Radio Shack cause I need a mic for my keyboard and we're going to Garden Ridge cause my Mommy has some returns.

Last Saturday we were moving our old living room furniture to another (empty) house with a borrowed trailer. (Thank goodness for neighbors!) Because on Friday my Mother bought a awesome new sectional couch and they were going to deliver it on Saturday. Now our living room and is almost completely done and it looks awesome;). I'll post some pics soon:) and I'll post some of my bedroom... seems how I kinda forgot to do that a while ago... oh well;) Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment