Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Verse of the Day ~ February 21, 2012

Revelation 2:4-5 ~ "Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place - unless you repent."


I don't really need to say much more do I? Who is your first love? God. How do you leave your First Love? By sinning against Him. Anything you do that is considered sin or not pleasing to the Lord means that you value that thing more than you value your First Love. I'd never thought about it that way until now. Just thought I'd share that with you

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts to keep us focused on Who we need to serve!

    I love you so much!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete