Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yeah...

I just realized that most of my posts that have no meaning have ... in the title... and a lot  in the posts;) Well, anyways... Last night was pretty awesome. Our youth group had to set up for the banquet we're having tonight... we had a blast. We ate pizza and drank cherry coke and had an amazing devotion (thank you Mr. Kevin!!!). After that MK and I sewed some of the centerpieces for the tables while watching the hilarious skits the boys are doing... it was hilarious. Then we all got to make lasagna... and yes it is still edible. ;) It looked amazing and I'm sure it tastes amazing too;). I'm sure tonight is gonna be tons of fun:). Well, since you're probably bored now... why don't you scroll down? I'm sure it'll make you laugh;).








No comments:

Post a Comment