Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seriously?

I have failed to understand why people feel the need to cuss. I'm not trying to come across like some little five-year-old who goes around telling people they said a bad word... I just don't see the point. I mean you get at something or somebody so saying a stronger word will make you feel better? That makes absolutely no sense... But you know what? You don't have to be a certain age to cuss... you don't have to be a certain age to grow up either. And if you wanted to act immature, what about courtesy for those around you? Believe it or not, there are a lot of parents who don't want their kids to hear that kind of language. Also, I HATE hearing people talk like that and so do a lot of other people. So, I'm not really sure if I've failed to understand it or if there's nothing to understand... just my thoughts on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment