Monday, June 13, 2011

Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Most of the time you hear that when people are referring to athletes training or a football game... Well, I completely understand what people are talking about. I mean if you come to one of my soccer games you will probably see blood, sweat, and tears. That's just the way it goes. Today I went running... and with it being sooooo hot down here it's very hard to get motivated to run outside for any period of time. I walked back and forth once I was done in the same spot just so I could cool down in the shade... Every little bit helps. Even though today wasn't that great of a run, I still went out there and did it. I only did 15 minutes... but at least I did something. I really want to motivate anybody out there who knows they should be doing this but aren't. Speaking for myself, anyone who goes and does their best at anything is good enough for me. I mean, it's more important for someone to gave 100% heart than to have 100% skill. And if you have heart, the skill will come right behind it. I encourage you to go out and do something you've been putting off today and accept the fact that your best is good enough. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment