Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running, School, and Fruit

The title might scare you a little but don't worry... nothing I'm going to say now is worse than something I've already said on this blog:). I went to the gym this morning with my Mommy expecting to run a mile... and walk the rest... but I didn't... I ran the full 2 miles and I wasn't about to die when I was finished! I did it kind of slow... 20 min. and 4 sec. But it's not terrible! Before we left though I got my new school planner in the mail. That really excited me because I'm so organized(not OCD... (((*cough*cough*Mom*))). So, that was really exciting for me:). Now to the fruit. Running has inspired me to start making better eating choices. Well, that and the fact I just read about it in my Health book:). I've always known I needed to do this but now that soccer is getting more serious I have to start now. I'm not the best eater... so I've made a pact that for my snacks and with every meal I will have fruit. Hopefully I will stay motivated to do this instead of eating crackers:). Well, I guess I better go cause my Mommy is making burgers (*which I will eat fruit with)... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment