Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday...

Well, today is Saturday. The day is almost over. I can't that I'm sad that it's over because I had an awesome day! I woke up around 8ish and got ready and cut the grass for my Daddy. After that my Mother and I cleaned up my closet and put some stuff on my walls so that was good. Once we finished in my room (well, what can be done to it without a dresser...) I went out and blew off part of the driveway... I only did part because when I was about 1/2 way done Caroline got here so I stopped. Caroline got here around lunch time and we had a fun time playing Taboo after we ate lunch. And, of course, what day would be complete without laundry? Special thanks goes to Caroline for helping me with the massive mountain of clothes. It was greatly appreciated. Once we finished folding we played Mario Kart on our Wii and then made brownies. Don't worry... we ran after that to make up for the brownies:) Running makes me feel absolutely wonderful but I will talk about that later before I bore you to death. Well, I guess I'm gonna go so I can dry my hair while Caroline's getting a shower and then it's brownie time! Have a great night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment