Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday(:

I am enjoying yet another Saturday not doin' much of nothin'. Pardon my grammar... :) My day started out great because I my Grandma spent the night with me last night:). Normally it's the other way around... We had a blast! She came over close to 6 yesterday so we went and picked up carry out at Cici's and had that for dinner. After we ate, spent about an hour on our front porch, got showers, and ate ice cream, we played Mario Kart on the Wii until about 11. That was amazingly fun:). I stink really bad right now... I know... totally random but I cut the grass and blew off the driveway and everything and I haven't had a shower yet. Don't worry... I changed clothes when I came inside:). The rest of my day will be spent texting Caroline, getting a shower, eating supper, eating ice cream, watching tv and maybe some more Mario Kart:). Oh and about my room... I still don't have pictures yet... my dresser won't be here until Tuesday. Well, I guess I better go:) Have a good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment