Monday, June 20, 2011

Never a Dull Moment...

I'm always amazed at what I see everyday. From listening to a sermon on Sundays, to watching my neighbor chase a rabbit across the street. We don't live in a dull neighborhood that's for sure. Everybody knows everybody. If you don't know who somebody is you still wave when they drive past and it only takes about a month for you to find who they are. See, our hood is just the place I love to be. I mean from eating dirt to scooter races to popsicles... We can make anything fun anytime. We have stupid records like who ate the most popsicles in one day... We make up our own games when the ones we already know get boring. And my favorite part about this neighborhood is, you're never too old to play with chalk:) I mean to some almost 14 year old's it may seem babyish but to me it's the highlight of my day:) Well, I guess I better get going since we're leaving to go to the gym... maybe you live in a cool neighborhood like mine... if not... we some houses for sale;)

No comments:

Post a Comment