Friday, June 24, 2011

Running, Soccer, and Summer Thoughts

I am in an awesome mood right now:). My summer has been going great. Soccer starts up on Tuesday with some pickup games... maybe it won't be as hot as it has been... I doubt it. I ran 1.5 miles today in a little over 12 minutes. I was gonna go 2 miles but we were in a hurry today. I will probably run two miles at least twice this week. I typically only run 2 or more miles at the gym because it's so hot... during the school year I hopefully won't have that problem so we won't have to go to the gym as much. I am super-duper exited about tomorrow because we get to go fishing!!!! That totally made my week:). Well, I guess I'm gonna go eat supper and get a shower before it starts storming again... hope y'all have a good weekend! I may not have time to blog again till Monday but I'm not sure:)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm gonna comment cuz Blogger is finally working again! I can't really think of a whole lot to say;) I wish I could've gone fishing with y'all. Although I don't think any of our fishing trips so far have been as great as the September one last year. That one was amazing!

    ReplyDelete