Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Great Day to Run

Today was a great day to run. To spite the fact that it was close to 90 degrees and it was only 8:50 a.m. I ran with my hair in a bun off my neck and my sleeves rolled up to my shoulders. That was the best I could do I couldn't take anything else off... well, legally... ;) I ran for about 15 minutes which is pretty good considering that I can run 2 miles in 20. Hopefully I will be able to do that again tomorrow. I'm hoping to be able to run 3 miles straight in a little under thirty by at least July... August worst case... In case you were wondering, I'm going to the gym tomorrow... there's no way I could run two to three miles in this heat... well, I could if I got up early enough but I don't... I might Thursday and Friday since those are my shorts days I run outside. I still can't get over how awesome my run was today! And, when I came in, I had fruit and milk for breakfast:) I feel very healthy right now:). My dresser is coming today so I will try and get those pictures posted sometime today... hopefully:) If I forget just shoot me an email ( bnich97@yahoo.com ) If you will excuse me, I have to clean my room before my new piece of furniture gets here... but I hope all of you have a wonderfully blessed day:) I know that didn't sound anything like me but you get the point:)

No comments:

Post a Comment