Monday, January 2, 2012

Amazing little blessings...

It never ceases to amaze me how God works. I mean literally everything He does is amazing. He saved our lives by dying for our sins and chooses to bless us just because He can. We can do all the right things but we still don't deserve the many blessings God has given to us. I was reminded of this today. For Christmas, I got a $5 Academy giftcard (which was awesome:)). Today we went shopping so I asked to go by Academy and spend it. Well, typical me couldn't make up my mind so I just let my Mom buy it off of me and use it later. She bought about $44 worth of stuff and was just going to use the giftcard to help pay for it. When the guy rang it all up and scanned the giftcard, he said that the remaining balance on the card was $5.32. Now remember it (supposedly) only had $5 on it. So, after checking with the cashier to be sure, we called the friend that gave it to me and asked how much they paid for it and sure enough they paid five dollars. They called Academy and told them what happened and Academy said it was their mistake and to keep the fifty dollar giftcard. It's amazing how the Lord blesses. Something else I learned through this is that Academy had excellent customer service;). Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's awesome! I wish that would happen to me! haha jk ;) It really is amazing how God works!

    ReplyDelete