Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Purpose

So, I've had this blog for over a year and I'm just now getting around to doing this... I'm sorry. I should've done this sooner, but honestly I think it's good that I waited. My purpose for writing this post it to tell you guys what the purpose of my blog is. Let me first say that I am very thankful to have this opportunity to blog where people can actually read what I have to say.

So, my purpose for this blog is first to bring glory to God. Yes, it's true that I put updates and stuff about my life on here but that is not my main purpose. I don't want people to read this blog and just see me. I want people to read what I have to say and see God through me. I am realizing more and more that if I'm constantly focusing on God and His Word, everything else will fall into place. There is nothing in this world that is more important than your relationship with God. Unfortunately God is getting pushed out of almost every area. People are more concerned about offending people than they are pleasing God. I will not apologize for writing what I believe in. I will not apologize if someone gets offended because of something that God teaches us in His Word. The Bible is supposed to be and offense to us as humans because we are sinners. We have to overcome that and realize that we are being told that stuff for our own good. I hope you all have a great night:)

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to always keep this as your goal! I'm so proud of you!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete