Sunday, January 22, 2012

A somewhat exciting Saturday night...

We had had a very interesting night last night... turns out it's a smart idea to have your septic tank pumped every three years... just sayin'. We found that out last night about 9 o'clock last night when I was in the shower. It's taken care of now... thankfully:). I had to go over to the nighbor's house and wash my hair but it's a small price to pay I guess... I mean it could've been worse right? And let's go ahead and face it... it's pretty funny;). My poor Daddy had to stay home from church this morning because the Roto-Rooter guy came out this morning. But the problem is solved now so we don't have to worry about it for 3 more years:). So that was the story of our somewhat exciting Saturday night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment