Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm gonna be laughing about this for a very long time.... :D

how to keep a moron busy (go to #1)
#1) You really want the answer so go to #5
#2) Don't go flippy on me, but go to #5
#3) Don't complain, but head on over to #10
#4) Wow I thought you'd quit by now, you really need a donation go to #9
#5) Oops wrong number go to #8
#6) Oh boy! Head to #2!
#7) Your as good as done! Go #6!
#8) Now we're track, now head to #4
#9) Well we're gettin' somewhere, head to #3
#10) Your in luck! Next go to lucky #7


here is another one


She: Bye
He: Ah, I've waited so long
She: You want me to leave?
He: No! I dare not to think about it!
She: Do u love me?
He: Of course! Lots!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Everytime I get the chance!
She: Will you ever hit me?
He: Of course not! Are you crazy?!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!
Read from Bottom to top now!

You're laughing right??? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment