Sunday, January 8, 2012

just some sentences...

So, I'll give you guys just a quick little update about life.
I started school back on Wednesday.
I won't be playing soccer this season because there's no age group at our club for a team.
I'm starting violin on Friday:).
I ran 2.68 miles yesterday.
I just went through and labeled all of my posts, added Jack's other website to my blog list, and posted a picture of my Mom and Dad.
I am ready for summer.
I am still having trouble with my knee.
I have a geography and science test tomorrow.
I wish more people commented on my blog posts.
I wish more people read my blog.
I am praying for Jack.
I have been reading my Bible everyday and the Lord has been showing me amazing things through His Word.
I have learned to trust the Lord's decisions.
I have had to let go people I loved.
I am rejoicing in all things because I have the joy of the Lord.
I am choosing not to be a typical teenager.
I'm wondering if anyone is still reading this................. ;)

2 comments: