Monday, January 23, 2012

Verse of the Day ~ January 23, 2012

2 Timothy 3:16-17 ~ All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I really don't to say any more after reading this. It's a fact. The Bible is completely true. The Bible is completely inspired. The Bible is completely perfect. Why? Because it was inspired by a true and completely perfect God. Do I need to say anymore? There are many terms to describe God but I think perfect just sums all of them up. He is perfect. Just think about how awesome God is for a minute... I mean every single human that has ever lived has sinned. No one has even been close to being perfect. But God is. God was physically tempted by Satan and still refused to give in and He had much more motivation to give in than we do. Well, I just thought I'd share that with you tonight. I hope that this encouraged you. Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment